The following conditions are about renting, booking, paying for and staying at Casa La Cappella in Vibonati.
1. On the receipt of a signed booking form a 30% payment (plus €50 deposit) confirms the booking. The hirer then becomes liable for the full balance of charges which are payable 6 weeks prior to the commencement date of the holiday. Payment can be made by bank transfer. The hirer is allowed to cancel the reservation within 7 days of the booking at no costs. After full payment you will receive further information.
A booking made within 6 weeks of arrival must be paid in full. Only the persons named on the booking form are permitted to stay in the house during the period of hire.
2. By making the reservation the hirer agrees with the general conditions.
3. The hirer is responsible for the condition of the property during the hire period. Breakages and damage must be paid for and it would be appreciated if you notify us in time to allow for replacement for incoming guests.
4. Tenancy runs from 16.00 pm on Saturday to 9.00 am on Saturday. Off season deviating periods can be agreed upon.
5. Vehicles and property are left at the owner’s (=hirer’s) risk. The owner of the house can not be held responsible for the loss or theft of the hirer’s properties.
6. There will be no restitution in case of an earlier leave of the hirer.
7. All complaints should be directed instantly at the keyholder. She will undertake action to solve the problem. This also applies to any damages at the house.
– should always be done by e-mail.
– up to 60 days before the date of arrival: 25% of the total amount is owed.
– less than 60 days but more than 30 days before the date of arrival: 50% of the total amount is owed.
– less than 30 days before the day of arrival: 100% of the total amount is owed.
– any payments already been done will be settled.
– should we be able to re let the accommodation your money will be repaid. In the event we are unable to re-let Casa La Cappella for the hire period all monies paid by you (deposit or otherwise) will be forfeited to us.
– in the event of unforeseen circumstances which make Casa La Cappella unavailable for your use, we will endeavour to find suitable alternative accommodation; if this is not possible your booking fee will be returned to you in full.